Full service Commercial Concrete Company based out of Northern Colorado is currently hiring Foremen for their Structural and Flatwork crews. These positions are responsible for overseeing construction projects from start to finish. Project Sectors include Commercial, Agricultural, Municipal and Educational and are located all along the Front Range.
*NO PER DIEM OR RELOCATION ASSISTANCE*
What You'll Do:
- Plan, coordinate and budget all activities pertaining to construction and maintenance
- Take part in the conceptual development of a construction project
- Oversee scheduling, organization and implementation
- Manage, develop and motivate crew members
What You'll Need:
- Structural or Flatwork Concrete Experience
- Ability to conceptualize and implement creative construction methods
- Experience managing and developing crew members
- Capable of participating in the planning, scheduling and estimating of projects
- Proven experience completing projects on time and within budget
- Must submit to pre-employment Drug Screen and Background Check
- Valid Drivers' License and Clean Motor Vehicle Record Required
What We Offer:
- Long-Term Contract-to-Hire Placement
- $30 - $35 per hour based on experience
- Company Vehicle
- $1500 Sign-On Bonus
For immediate consideration, please apply directly to posting or contact (970) 776-5232 for additional details.
Our people are everything. For more than 30 years, Aerotek Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. To learn more, visit Aerotek.com.