F&D International is currently seeking a qualified individual for a construction inspection position for a range of projects including infrastructure projects including roads, streets, waterlines and other utilities. Some travel within the front range area. The ideal candidate will have 4 to 6 years of experience in this capacity in the oversight of similar construction projects and will be familiar with CDOT forms and procedures. This is a full-time position working from our office in Boulder, Colorado.
Job Duties / Requirements
Responsible for the oversight of all Construction activities related to the project.
• Evaluates drawings and specifications and assists subcontractors with clarifications related to the project.
• Monitoring and inspection of contractors work in-place to ensure compliance with plans and specifications
and that daily work is being completed according to schedule.
• Preparation of schedules.
• Attend weekly project progress meetings.
• Conduct site health and safety meeting with the general contractor and subs.
• Maintain Daily Logs with all activity progress.
• Organize and maintains all CDOT required forms and paperwork.
• Assist the project manager with the construction schedule.
• Manages punch-list and closeout activities.
The Ideal candidate will have 5 - 7 years of experience in a Supervisory capacity in managing similar construction projects. Specific experience and skills requirements of the position are:
• Strong communication and motivational skills.
• Able to work with minimal supervision / Attention to detail
• Excellent supervisory and field coordination skills.
• Computer literate in Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, Outlook and MS
• Knowledge of CDOT requirements, forms and procedures.
• Able to understand drawings, specifications.
Please respond with a cover letter, resume and pay requirements.