Civil Laborer - Excavation
Hudspeth & Associates, Inc. www.hudspethinc.com is currently hiring to fill multiple Construction Laborer positions based out of our Englewood, CO Office for projects located throughout the Denver metro area and Vail,Colorado.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
Work will require working around heavy equipment and entail shoveling, trenching, raking and operating of compactors and other equipment in an excavation / dirt work. Outdoor work requiring heavy lifting.
•Performs general manual labor tasks including shoveling, raking, loading, unloading, lifting, and moving materials
• Assist with excavation work including helping check grade
• Transport material by hand with respective lifting
• Performs miscellaneous related duties and carries out special projects as assigned
• Must be able to accurately read tape measure
• Ability to operate Bobcat / Skid Steer is a plus
• Physically able to push, pull, and twist, and carry up to 50lbs
• Ability to stand and work for 8 - 12 hours per day
• Adaptability in a fast-paced environment with attention to detail
• Successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen
• Previous construction, demolition, landscaping, or digging experience
• Graduation from high school or GED equivalent
• Strong work ethic and reliability to work with little supervision
• Must be authorized to work in the United States.
These are full-time positions working directly with our company instead of working through a temporary staffing agency. Hourly pay is competitive and is based on experience and certifications. No agency submissions will be accepted.
Hudspeth & Associates, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Easy Ways to Apply:
1) Apply through Craigslist and remember to include a resume or fill out your work experience and make sure you provide your contact information.
2) Send your resume by email to jobs_at_hudspethinc.com and include your experience, certifications, dates of employment, etc care of Randy Robertson
3) Apply in person M-F at our office located at 4775 S. Santa Fe Circle, Englewood, CO 80110 between the hours of 8:00 am – 4:30 pm