To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- Must demonstrate good
- written and verbal communication skills, including ability to read, analyze and interpret general business information and write business correspondence
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or team members
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to interact effectively with team members
- Ability to cultivate relationships across functions in order to achieve business objectives.
- Must demonstrate good organizational and follow-up skills and work independently with minimal supervision, including ability to balance multiple tasks
- Ability to operate in a complex, rapidly changing environment while adhering to tight schedules
- Proven analytical skills and use of data query tools
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Software required, as is the ability to quickly learn and use job specific computer applications
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Bachelor degree; and 1-3 years’ work experience, including minimum 2 years automotive parts experience; or Equivalent combination of education and experience. Knowledge of existing POS systems a plus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.