Our high quality standards are emphasized by our passion for what we do. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to uphold these standards while helping to foster a fun and energetic company culture.
You can expect to:
• Leverage your expertise in design and computer applications to produce clean and technically accurate files
• Organize and batch large numbers of files with consistent naming systems
• Effectively communicate and understand production specifications to/from Project Managers and Development Team
• Modify file formats via scaling, cropping, retouching, repositioning or eliminating defective imaging to generate quality and consistency of content production for a large volume of software projects
• Upload content into proprietary Content Management System
• Complete work correctly and efficiently to meet appropriate deadlines
We would like:
• 2+ years experience with digital content preparation
• Expert knowledge in Adobe Illustrator
• Basic knowledge of Flash preferred
• Experience working with various graphic formats and knowledge of optimal format to use based on the particular application
• Ability to work constructively under stress in a fast paced environment with aggressive timelines and where the demands and direction of the work are rapidly evolving
• Aptitude for working under tight deadlines, while maintaining a strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Team player with exceptional communication skills and ability to gain clarity when direction is required
• Ability to assess scope of work and effort required
• Experience working within a content management system
• Proficient in both Windows and Mac OS platforms
• Proficient in various software applications such as Illustrator, Photoshop, Flash, Dropbox and Google Docs
How to apply:
Email your cover letter, resume, and salary requirements. Note the position for which you are applying in the email subject line.
Engrain is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States.
Who we are:
Engrain is at the forefront of multi touch technology and software development for the apartment, single family, and commercial real estate markets. We collaborate with builders, developers, and management companies to create interactive user experiences for their sales and marketing team.
Our award-winning TouchTour® system serves as the focal point of an integrated suite of software and hardware solutions found in leasing centers and communities across the US and Internationally.
For us, successful innovation is when we are able to make information more visual, meaningful and accessible through a heuristic interface. We apply our latest software, design and technology to the needs of our clients, generating a new and useful experience. . .every time.