ThyssenKrupp AG (TK) is a leading global diversified technology and materials group based in Essen, Germany. It has 160,000 employees in nearly 80 countries working with passion and expertiseto develop technologies, products and services for sustainable progress. Their skills and commitment are the basis for our success. In fiscal year 2013/2014, the Group generated sales of €41 billion (approximately $51.7 billion).
Globally, the company comprises seven business areas (BA): Steel Europe, Steel Americas, Materials Services, Elevator Technologies, Components Technologies, Plant Technologies and Marine Systems, which serve clients across the automotive, aerospace, industrial and chemical sectors.
In North America, ThyssenKrupp companies offer a range of products and services, including: high-performance alloys, automotive components, elevators, escalators and moving walks, material trading, handling and logistics, plant construction and industrial services. In fiscal year 2013/2014, ThyssenKrupp companies in North America employed approximately 20,500 people and generated sales of €9 billion (approximately $11.4 billion) in Canada, the United States and Mexico.
In 2011, ThyssenKrupp adopted a regional organizational structure to streamline decision-making and take advantage of synergies as well as accelerate new product and service development in the region. As a result, the Group established a new North American headquarters, ThyssenKrupp North America, Inc. (TKNA), based in Chicago, Illinois. TKNA provides integrated strategic direction and services for all ThyssenKrupp companies in Canada, the United States and Mexico and helps identify new markets and opportunities for growth in the region.
The Elevator Technology business area brings together the ThyssenKrupp Group's global activities in passenger transportation systems. With sales of 6.4 billion euros in fiscal 2013/2014 and customers in 150 countries, ThyssenKrupp Elevator is one of the world's leading elevator companies. With more than 50,000 highly skilled employees, the company offers innovative and energy-efficient products designed to meet customers' individual requirements. The portfolio includes passenger and freight elevators, escalators and moving walks, passenger boarding bridges, stair and platform lifts as well as tailored service solutions for all products. Over 900 locations around the world provide an extensive sales and service network to guarantee closeness to customers.
ThyssenKrupp Elevator Americas is the largest producer of elevators in the Americas, with more than 15,500 employees, in over 230 branch and service locations. ThyssenKrupp Elevator Americas oversees all business for the operations in the United States, Canada, Central and South America. It is a subsidiary of ThyssenKrupp Elevator AG.
ThyssenKrupp Elevator Americas is currently seeking an experienced Coordinator - Repair to join our world class team in Frisco, TX.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Tasks and manages repair projects from inception through completion utilizing the Oracle ERP System Repair Management tool
- Coordinates each step of the process, communicating from sales through billing with each collaborative party
- Works closely with payroll and billing upon completion of a repair opportunity to close the project
Specific Job Duties
- High School diploma or equivalent is required
- Associate's Degree or equivalent hours of college-level coursework is strongly preferred
- Requires at least 3 years professional office experience; preferably with experience in coordinating multi-stage projects and interdisciplinary communication
- Requires excellent computer skills, including MS Excel
- Experience with ORACLE is preferred for this role - experience with Oracle Repair Management Software is strongly preferred
- Ability to prioritize multiple and changing responsibilities while being organized & detail oriented, with a proven commitment to customer service
- Ability to display effective interpersonal skills with all levels of employee, as well as the ability to positively and effectively communicate, verbally and in writing
- Proven success, strong integrity and work ethic are critical
- Has is the ability to have fun and work in an engaging, highly collaborative team environment
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
ThyssenKrupp Elevator Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, genetics, disability, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected characteristic required by applicable law.
Applicants with disabilities who require reasonable accommodation in connection with the application process are encouraged to contact us directly.
To learn more about ThyssenKrupp in North America, please visit our website: