Seeking a Highway Courtesy Patrol Tow Truck Driver for immediate employment on a federally funded project.
Great opportunity with Guaranteed 42 hour work week, overtime available. 3.5 days on and 3.5 days off, 12 hr days. $22.93/hour
Must Possess a valid Colorado drivers license and acceptable driving record in last 7 years
Must be able to show up to work on time
Responsibilities will include but not limited to
- Incident and disruptions in traffic disruption
- Minimizing incident duration by quick clearance techniques
- Clearance of debris and/or obstructions from roadways
- Perform routine cleaning and check of assigned vehicles
- physically able to work in outdoor environments with uneven terrain, variable outdoor conditions, including heat, cold, moisture, noise, etc..