- Assist in training of on-site issuance representatives
- Schedule and perform on-site participant registrations
- Perform on-site participant credential issuance
- Use proven techniques for gaining access, profiling accounts, assessing customer needs and providing solutions.
- Handle incoming support calls and assist customers with all support related inquiries ensuring high customer satisfaction.
- Contribute to continuous improvement of the customer sales and support processes to enhance results.
- Work effectively within the organization to secure desired results for assignments.
- Use assigned tools, systems and processes effectively
- Track and report all call activity in designated systems
- Understand the business and their goals
- Other duties as assigned or needed
- Have patience and understanding while training others
- Competent with Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Present positive image as representative of the company
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive data
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability to analyze problems and provide solutions
- Customer Service Oriented
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Able to adapt to change quickly
- Team-work skills and ability to work in fast paced environment
- Federal contracts require that our employees be at least 18 years of age and a US citizen
We are an equal opportunity employer.