- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Demonstrated experience in designing and implementing technology and process solutions to reduce the potential risk of data
- Data classification and inventory programs including the use of data discovery tools
- Technology asset and configuration management
- Baseline configurations, patch and vulnerability management programs
- Encryption, tokenization, masking and redaction technology solutions
- Data leakage prevention
- Database activity monitoring
- Data access governance
- Endpoint security
- Strong authentication
- Privileged access management and monitoring
- Application whitelisting and anti-exploitation technologies Network security (segmentation, firewalls, DNS, DHCP, etc.) Securing credential repositories and authentication services Systems administration experience with various operating systems such as Windows Server, Unix, and Linux
- DBA experience with database technologies such as Oracle and Microsoft SQL Host and network based intrusion prevention
- Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Working collaboratively with clients to design and implement process and technology solutions
- Able to build solid, trust - based relationships with stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal/communication, presentation, and writing skills
- Demonstrating strong domain expertise and thought leadership to clients in the cyber security space
- Capacity to embrace change and quickly adapt to new situations, changes in direction, and altering priorities
Deloitte is one of the leading professional services organizations in the United States, specializing in audit, tax, consulting, and financial advisory services with clients in more than 20 industries. We provide powerful business solutions to some of the world’s most well-known and respected companies, including more than 75 percent of the Fortune 100.
At Deloitte, you can have a rewarding career on every level. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you’ll have the chance to give back to your community, make a positive impact on the environment, participate in a range of diversity and inclusion initiatives, and find the support, coaching, and training it takes to advance your career. Our commitment to individual choice lets you customize aspects of your career path, your educational opportunities and your benefits. And our culture of innovation means your ideas on how to improve our business and your clients’ will be heard.
As used in this document, “Deloitte" means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Disclaimer: If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site (jobs2.deloitte.com) or one of our approved job boards we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at jobs2.deloitte.com.