Cenveo, a world leader in the management and distribution of print and related offerings is seeking a Die Cutter Press Operator in its Denver, CO facility.
1 year experience preferred but willing to train the right individual.
3rd shift position available
Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
The ideal candidate will have a High School Diploma or equivalent, 0-3 years of relevant work experience, strong math skills, ability to read a ruler and mechanical ability.
Cenveo offers a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including, but not limited to medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short & long term disability, 401k, ESPP, PTO and Company paid holidays.
Please email your resume to the reply address and apply at lightninglabels.com
The Die Cutter is responsible for the set up and operation of an in-line label die cutting machine and performing die cutting functions.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
* Set up tooling dies and set blades (slitters) per job specifications.
* Operate die cutter to meet the quality expectations of each order.
* Maintain efficiency, quality, and safety while operating the die cutter.
* Troubleshoot problems as they arise, maintain a clean and organized work area.
Other (Non-Essential) Functions
* Other duties as assigned.
Physical Requirements & Environmental Conditions
* Environment is regular exposure to manufacturing environment with one or more unpleasant or hazardous conditions including but not limited to exposure to dust, dirt, high noise levels, etc. More than 50% of the work time
* Incumbent regularly required to carry, use of color vision, hear, and speak
* Incumbent constantly required to stand, walk, grasp, reach, use manual dexterity, and be able to lift up to 100 lbs on occasion.
Cenveo is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Gender/Minority/Veterans/Disabled
* Generally performs single function tasks that tend to be of moderate size and scope
* Must be reliable, dependable and punctual and able to work overtime and weekends as needed.
* Demonstrate good judgment and decision making skills.
* Communicate clearly and effectively with clients, coworkers and supervisors.
* Detail and task oriented.
* Accuracy and quality conscious.
* Ability to follow written and verbal instructions in English.
* Strong math skills including measurements.
* Ability to work as team member.
* Mechanical ability.
Tags: Die Cut, Die Cutter, Print Shop, Printing, Labels, 3rd shift, 2nd shift