Every day, Kelly Financial Resources (KFR) connects experienced support-level professionals to senior-level finance and accounting management professionals with opportunities to advance their careers.
Our client is currently looking
to hire an experienced Financial Analyst to their growing team. The right candidate will have a public accounting background with CPA designation. This is an opportunity to work with a great team that invests in their people and believes in ongoing education and professional development!
Responsibilities and prospects for professional growth include:
- Perform complex financial, accounting and budget analysis.
- Perform accounting work of an advanced level requiring a comprehensive knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles GAAP
- Must be able to perform various accounting functions as needed.
- Plan, organize and conduct complex financial studies and participate in the preparation and administration of company budgets
- Prepare analytical, financial, statistical reports and other analyses as required
- Assist in the preparation of SEC reporting documents and work with external auditors; review and analyze complex financial records, statements, and reports as required.
Education and experience required:
- Bachelors Degree in finance, accounting or business administration
- Five years of professional level accounting experience including experience in a variety of accounting functions.
- Diversified experience with financial accounting systems, JDEdwards, COGNOS, Microsoft Excel and database software is desirable.
- Public Accounting experience with CPA a plus
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 97 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 3,000 finance and accounting hiring managers rely on us each year to access the best temporary and full-time talent: people like you.
Let us help advance your career today.
Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) is a global leader in providing workforce solutions. Kelly® offers a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. Serving clients around the world, Kelly
provided employment to more than 555,000 employees in 2014.
Revenue in 2014 was $5.6 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter. Download WorkWire™, a free career and employment resource iPad® app by Kelly Services.
iPad is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce.