- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent
- Minimum 3 years inside or outside sales experience, preferably in consultative sales (consulting, enterprise software, professional services, etc.)
- Superior written and spoken communication skills in English
- and ability to communicate value, competitive advantages
- Good analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PPT)
- Willingness to travel
- Most importantly, the ideal candidate must demonstrate high energy and the ability to: multitask in a fast-paced environment, work well with people from a variety of different backgrounds and cultures, build relationships with clients and co-workers, work as part of a team, take active measures to solve problems and commit to a high level of service
Translations.com is a world leader in website localization, software localization, GMS (Globalization Management System) software products, and enterprise-level, professional translation services. Our translation solutions allow a diverse array of clients to deliver local language products, services, applications, training, and content in a culturally appropriate manner.
We were founded on the principle that great service is, and always will be, a key differentiator in the localization industry. Our dedication to client satisfaction is what we consider to be our most valuable asset. From President to Project Manager, we believe that making our clients' lives easier and delivering language services that exceed expectations allows us to develop and maintain strong client relationships, and hence to grow our business. Please visit us at www.translations.com.
Translations.com offers a comprehensive benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid time-off, company sponsored life insurance, short term and long term disability, flexible spending account options, and a pro-active and accessible HR department that focuses on the staff’s health and happiness.
Translations.com is an equal opportunity employer.