Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the negotiation for major contractual and sub-contractual agreements;
- Drafting of required contractual agreements;
- Manage the negotiation of Contract Change Orders;
- Takes proper action to close out the contract in accordance
- with applicable procedures at the conclusion of all activity;
- Takes necessary action or coordinates action to resolve any contractual problems on a timely basis;
- Reviews incoming customer requests for proposals, identifies proposal requirements, reviews terms and conditions for acceptability and compliance with company policies and procedures, assists in proposal development as required and participates in securing required senior management approval for submittal of proposals to customers;
- Review Contractual terms & conditions for acceptability as well as, assessing the risk and impact to the proposal. Develops unique contract terms and conditions to mitigate those risks when necessary;
- Provide risk management input in support of new business proposals and subcontracts;
- Perform all required duties of lead Designated Official (DO) for Export Compliance;
- Drafting and management of Proprietary Information (PIA), Non-Disclosure (NDA) and Technical Assistance (TAA) Agreements;
- Operates in accordance with company policies and practices, and in compliance with accepted business ethics;
- Travel in support of the company’s business activities as required.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- University Degree required, preferably in Law or Business, or equivalent
- Minimum of (10) years aerospace/manufacturing industry experience with a focus on Contracts;
- Experience working with large government procurement contracts or program management background;
- Knowledge of Export and ITAR regulations;
- Legal background preferred.
- “Hands On" flexible/adaptable person open to new ideas with a positive ‘can do’ attitude necessary to drive change
- Valid driver’s license and US passport with ability to travel internationally
Each submission will be considered as TOTALLY CONFIDENTIAL and will be reviewed and given serious consideration! All qualified candidates will be immediately contacted.
Please attach your resume in WORD format via the "Apply Online" feature.
Visit WWW.CENTENNIALINC.COM to learn about all of Centennial, Inc.'s current career opportunities.
Since 1975, Centennial Inc. has been a leading provider of Talent Strategy and Strategic Recruiting Solutions TM. We bring time-tested principles, and cutting-edge practices, to help our clients recruit top leadership and professional talent. Our unique 4C TMrecruiting process allows us to recruit and to satisfy corporate requirements more selectively and effectively through:
Competence: Does the candidate have the credentials, skills and experience needed?
Character: Does the candidate have the highest level of integrity to represent you and your organization?
Chemistry: Is there a true interpersonal connection between the candidate and team members?
Culture: Is there a true match between the candidate's professional/personal style that will enable him/her to be successful in the specific work environment?