The purpose of the Director of Customer Success is to ultimately own all customer renewals that have a success program. You will promote maximum value from their investmentin their platform and other CareerBuilder products, utilize all their licenses, identify new opportunities, and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment and increased footprint. This will be achieved through hands-on leadership for the overall division of 60+ team members that the Director will be responsible for managing.
- Lead your teams to partner with the customer to establish a clearly define and communicated Business Roadmap to ensure achievement of business goals.
- Effectively network within accounts from executives down in order to achieve successful execution of the customer's Roadmap, where appropriate.
- Ensure each member and leader on your team has developed a comprehensive understanding of typical business challenges faced by customers and common objectives to appropriately map CareerBuilder's features and associated business benefits to address their needs.
- Create a plan to identify risks to the customer achieving their stated business goals and work with internal teams to build a risk mitigation plan.
- Deliver successful customers through the contract renewal cycle and, where necessary, support the renewals process to minimize customer attrition.
- Develop Success Leaders and Customer Success Teams to deliver the highest level of customer experience that ultimately drives customer retention
- Ensure clearly defined processes are in place for Customer Success Teams and Leadership to follow and then communicated effectively to internal partners and cients
- Background in customer success, operations, customer engagement, satisfaction and retention
- Sales experience preferred
- 7-10 years experience driving customer-related strategy, operations & results in large scale & swift moving organizations.
- Hands-on experience of implementing complex technology products for use by external customers - SaaS environments a benefit.
- Demonstrated ability to drive customer renewals and customer success.
- Buys in to a data-driven decision making process. Specifically, understands the importance of analysis of adoption & utilization metrics, reporting and making recommendations to other leaders on ways to improve retention and increase customer satisfaction
- Ability to define new models and processes from the ground-up and operate at scale
- Track record of working cross-functionally to effectively communicate/drive customer/market feedback.
- Executive-level communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively navigate and mediate conflict and foster candid dialog
- Can easily change tactics midstream and adjust communications to ensure information is understood. Able to command attention and sell ideas in a presentation setting.
- Ability to train and create scale within a growing success organization
- Capacity to balance optimizing process while in extreme growth mode.
- Requires the ability to effectively manage tense or confrontational situations.
- Proven ability to effectively lead change management through an entire organization
- Ability to effectively identify and partner with stakeholders and internal service providers and to aid in the resolution of conflicts is required.
- Strong knowledge of business processes (Sales, Marketing, Service, Support), business applications and automation
- Proven track record of developing leaders
- Demonstrated process driven approach that creates a consistent client experience
- Ability to travel 50% domestically
- BA/BS Degree
Benefits-We're All About You!
When you're focused on the goal, not the path - you can be more flexible, and that translates into more productive and satisfied employees. From flexible hours to volunteering during work hours to diverse education opportunities, CareerBuilder.com is committed to helping employees strike a balance.
Here are just some of the Truly Amazing benefits we offer:
- Training that positions you to hit the ground running with ongoing learning and development courses; we never stop investing in our people.
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental & Vision Programs
- Education Reimbursement Program allowing up to $5k per year towards completion of a Bachelor's and non-MBA graduate degree, and up to $10K per year towards completion of an MBA! No strings attached!
- $400 Annual Reimbursement for Wellness Activities, including your gym membership!
- 401(k) Program with Strong Employer Match and 2 year vesting schedule!
- Five Star Company Paid Trips-if you hit your numbers, pack your bags and get ready to experience luxury!
CareerBuilder, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status.