1. Implements, manages and monitors Group Living Operations. Responsible
for Daily Schedule, Logistics (Plan of the Week), Shift Staffing,
Operations Manual Compliance, Extra-curricular and community service
activities, Program norms, Positive Operational Culture, Thinking For A Change, Rams Club meetings, agenda and activities, Safety, Health and Welfare of staff and students,
2. Investigates and responds appropriately to alleged and/or actual incidents of Physical Restraints, Abuse Allegations, Sexual Misconduct, Student Right's Violations, Mishaps.
1. Responsible for the proper management and allocations of site budget as it relates to Department staffing, logistics, supplies, etc,
1. Primarily responsible for Hiring, discipline and corrective action, Training and continuous development of staff, Employee Evaluations, Reviewing and approving time and attendance
for supervised staff.
2. Ensures proper staffing levels are maintained within established Position
Control Roster standards. Manages retention initiatives and goals, promotes positive communications and interactions between departments.
CUSTOMER AND COMMUNITY RELATIONS:
1. Establishes and promotes positive relationships with the following:
Placing Agencies, Admissions, Licensing, Community, and Other Sites.
2. Actively supports and contributes to Site Newsletter and On & Off-site community related activities.
1. Assists Program Director with External and Internal
• Possess a BA/BS in a related field (Master's Degree preferred).
• Four years of related experience in residential facility management.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple people and projects.
• Must be an ROP eligible driver.
Rite of Passage is a leading national provider of programs and opportunities for troubled and at-risk youth from social services, welfare agencies and juvenile courts. For over 25 years, we have developed and operated a continuum of programs based on the needs of youth and our placing agencies. Our programs include community-based services, day schools, academic-model facilities, gender-specific treatment and secure facilities. With our emphasis on evidence-based practices and positive skill development, combined with our supportive therapeutic approach, our organization is highly respected by industry experts -- and a highly effective solution for our youth.
Please send cover letter and resume