Company Name: King Soopers
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Exempt
Provide all loss prevention related support for a specific district and assist in other districts as needed.
Conduct internal and external investigations, oversight of all loss prevention related vendors including quality assurance verification of work performed to ensure compliance with company standards, scheduling and supervision of Loss Prevention agents and evaluating and making recommendations to the Division LPM on security and loss prevention equipment requirements for stores within their district. Performance of loss prevention/security consults, interaction with law enforcement to protect company interests and coordination with other departments support staff to develop and maintain a partnership to support the stores within their district in the execution of company loss prevention strategy. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Partner with District Manager and Coordinators to assist in the successful execution of the business plan.
- Conduct internal and external investigations.
- Conduct loss prevention reviews and partner with store management to identify and remedy potential deficiencies.
- Oversee contract guard service and supervision of Loss Prevention specialists.
- Analyze store security needs and deploy resources and supervise to determine effectiveness.
- Ensure the implementation and effectiveness of all division and corporate related loss prevention related programs and strategies.
- Maintain working relationships and represent the company's interest with local, state and federal law enforcement.
- Serve as a liaison with district and division personnel to identify and develop solutions for shrink related opportunities.
- Provide a single point of contact to district and store management for all loss prevention related needs.
- Participate in new store and remodel construction process to insure loss prevention related vendors install equipment to company standards.
- Prepare and distribute loss prevention alerts to district and store management.
- Perform anti money laundering duties as needed.
- Testify in a variety of hearings and court actions.
- Conduct store consults.
- Test functionality of store loss prevention equipment during store visits.
- Conduct Loss Prevention training for store personnel and management.
- Supervise and coach direct reports in the performance of their duties; complete performance reviews and provides feedback to direct reports.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Working knowledge of the following enterprise systems:
o Quick Applications
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to multi task and handle diverse situations
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work with little oversight
- High degree of initiative and motivation, integrity and ability to maintain confidential information
- Working knowledge of CCTV, alarm, access control and locking systems
- Detail oriented
- 2 years retail loss prevention experience in a multi store format
- Wicklander certification
- Available for call after hours and weekends
Desired Previous Job Experience
- Minimum 2 years retail loss prevention experience in a multi store format
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- CPP or CFI certification
Education Level: High School Diploma/ GED Required
Required Travel: Up to 25%
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Jobs at King Soopers: At King Soopers, we hire people who have a passion for helping others and who want to build a relationship with our Customers. No matter what stage of your career, you can build your future at King Soopers. We look for people who want more, aspire to be more and work hard to achieve their goals. Our focus on keeping the Customer first is what makes us successful. We offer many opportunities not only in our stores, but in Manufacturing, Logistics, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, and many other fields.
Kroger, one of the world's largest retailers, employs nearly 400,000 associates who serve customers in 2,625 supermarkets and multi-department stores in 34 states and the District of Columbia. With more than $108.5 billion in sales in 2014, Kroger ranks 20th on the Fortune list and we continue to grow. Recognized by Forbes as the most generous company in America, Kroger is a leader in feeding the hungry, supporting breast cancer awareness, assisting local schools and community organizations, and supporting members of the armed forces and their families. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: CO || Denver || 65 Tejon St || 80223 || King Soopers || None || Loss Prevention || Employee || Exempt|| Full-Time || None