Our client enables global enterprises and law enforcement agencies at all levels to be more connected and efficient through powerful, affordable satellite and WiFi communications tools.QUALIFICATIONS:
• Engineer with a Mastersin Electrical Engineering with 5-10 Years' hands on experience in modem or wireless product development.
• Experience with MATLAB algorithm modeling, research and proof of concept efforts.
• Familiar with DSP code or FPGA optimization efforts.
• Familiar with performance improvement to meet qualification testing such as BER testing.
• Innovative self-starter who can drive the creation of the product from MATLAB model to implementation in the field.
• Experience with GSM or WiMAX a plus. SATCOM experience a plus.
• FPGA experience a plus. Programming with C, C#, or C++ experience a plus.
• Must be able to obtain a security clearance
About Aerotek: Aerotek, headquartered in Hanover, Md., is a leading provider of technical, professional and industrial staffing services. Established in 1983, Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, the largest provider of staffing services in the U.S. Aerotek operates a network of more than 200 non-franchised offices throughout the U.S., Canada and Europe. For more information, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.