The Electronic / Mechanical Assembler will prepare and assemble electronic components and subassemblies of routine complexity in a production environment. Work may be performed under a microscope while using small
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Soldering printed circuit boards and various types of connections. Assembly of mechanical components using prints or written instructions.
• Bolts, clips, screws, cements, or otherwise fastens parts together.
• Works at different work stations as production needs require.
• Reads work orders, following production drawings and sample assemblies, or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
• Inspects parts, assemblies and products throughout the production process.
• Attends, passes, and participates in various training programs such as OSHA and related safety classes, quality classes, production techniques classes and workshops, etc.
• Performs other related tasks that includes, housekeeping tasks required to keep work area clean and organized and other duties and special projects as assigned.
• Observes all safety rules and regulations including wearing protective equipment when required. Reports any unsafe conditions to management.
• Demonstrated ability to handle various small hand tools. Must be able to use a microscope. Ability to identify root case of assembly related discrepancies/issues, and communicate to supervisor and/or lead.
• Must ability to work as part of a team and coordinate with other employees as required.
• 2 years experience in electronic/mechanical assembly and soldering experience within the past 12 months is required.
• Candidate must be able to demonstrate soldering proficiency.
• Must be able to be ready to perform the job tasks at the assigned starting time.
• Must be able to support overtime as required.
• Good English communication skills.
• Assembly certification a plus!
1st shift - Monday - Friday (Some overtime)
• Kaiser Major Medical Plan
• We cover 50% of the monthly cost
o $150 paid by the employee and $150 by The Employment Firm
• ACA Compliant
• In-Patient Coverage
• Upgrade and Family Options
Please respond to this posting with a copy of your resume.