Our Diesel Technicians generally assist in the repair and diagnosis of major components or remove/replace major components of various truck and trailer equipment.
Qualifications for our Diesel Technician positions:
- 2 - 4 years practical experience with tractor trailer maintenance required
- Vocational/Technical or certification preferred
- Proficiency in the use of shop tools required
- A valid drivers license is required - current CDL license with air brake certification preferred, willingness to acquire CDL if you do not have one
- Basic computer skills preferred for data entry into maintenance systems
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job