HomeStar Remodeling has the opportunity for a Marketing career where you can grow professionally and personally. As the importance of energy efficient products grows the demand for our products is unprecedented.Due to this demand we are seeking a highly motivated Marketing Representative impress and persuade our potential customers in the different stages of our sales cycle.
We offer complete training and mentoring to all employees. All new Marketing Representatives will learn our 3 fundamental Marketing programs from the ground floor. Within 6 months our Marketing Representatives will aim to be proficient in these different forms of Marketing.
By working well with a team and exceeding personal monthly goals, there is opportunity for rapid growth into marketing management in less than 1 year. If you are driven and career-oriented, you won't find a better opportunity than this to advance your career in Marketing. With your talent and our fun, supportive, team-oriented working environment, you'll have everything you need to achieve success!
RESPONSIBILITIES OF POSITION:
- Identify which part of the sales cycle the potential customer is in.
- Determine customer needs and propose appropriate service needs.
- Meet or exceed the new business marketing goals through Inbound and Outbound marketing efforts.
- Complete initial and follow up appointments with decision makers.
- Prepare and deliver sales proposals/presentations in person as well as over the phone.
- Impact your earning potential and control your paycheck (no commission caps).
- First year income $40,000- $75,000.
- Weekly, Monthly and Yearly Bonus opportunities.
- Opportunities for non-monetary rewards including Luxury Vacations, gift cards and tickets to sporting events