Event Team Member - Denver Metro AreaOverview
EcoMark Solar is a fast-growing solar sales company based in Denver, supported by a diverse team of advocates, operations coordinators, solar consultants, designers, and
Currently seeking individuals for part-time and permanent Event Specialist opportunities to promote Ecomark Solar and to interact with homeowners at events. As a Event Specialist, you will be responsible for conducting face-to-face brand marketing and educating customers on the key features of our product and on the benefits of switching to solar. If you are friendly and dependable this is a great opportunity for you! Both experienced and new candidates are welcome to apply.
Compensation includes both hourly, weekly commission and monthly bonus and most of our events coordinators/team members make an average of $15-20 an hour.
Duties & Responsibilities
As an Event Team Member, you are responsible for fostering positive customer relations, promoting the brand, and interacting with customers. You will gain invaluable knowledge and experience in sales, marketing, and lead generation. Advocates are our first impression with potential customers, establish a strong working relationship, and connect them with a consultant for an in home assessment.
Through events, and door-to-door marketing during the week/weekends without events, our advocates are able to schedule onsite appointments that lead directly to sales.
We provide in depth training that gives advocates cutting edge information on the industry, as well as the necessary skills to compete effectively in the marketplace. These include, but are not limited to, critical thinking and problem solving, sales training (presentation skills, pitch development, and customer relations) and territory management. We also offer a very competitive commission rate, in addition to our hourly wage, which is above the minimum wage standard.
- Curious, eager to learn, and enthusiasm for growth and personal development
- Self motivated and entrepreneurial minded
- Professional, punctual, and courteous
- Experience in sales, marketing, or customer relations is a plus
- Experience in canvassing or direct marketing is a super plus
- Customer service and interpersonal skills
- Quick thinking to quickly solve issues
- Ability to walk/stand for 4+ hours at a time
- Track performance of demonstrations, inventory and collect customer feedback
- Generate excitement and industry/brand awareness
- An entrepreneurial mindset and independent approach to your work — you should be an organized self-starter
- Ability to interact, communicate, and pitch ideas
- Organization and planning skills
- Professionalism and attention to time, costs, and deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills- Self-motivated and timely in all aspects of the job
- Critical thinker with new and evolving ideas for social media campaigns and brand alignment
- Have your own mode of transportation and a cell phone
Job Type: Part-time
Local candidates only:
- Denver, CO
- Events, Marketing: 1 year