BRAND NEW HOTEL! We are now accepting applications and hiring for all positions including Front Desk, Night Audit, Housekeeping, Laundry, Maintenance, and Breakfast Attendant- Full and part time positions available.
SUMMARY: We currently are looking for a Facility Attendant to join our maintenance staff. Must be friendly, professional and able to read and write in English. This person will help drive the hotel shuttle, so a clean driving record is a must. The ability to skillfully drive larger vehicles is required. You must be able to communicate effectively. This position requires full mobility, lifting up to 50 pounds and pushing or pulling a luggage cart up to 200 pounds
Facility Attendants shall strive to provide exceptional service to both internal and external guests at all times, and will be responsible for exemplifying the Hotel's Culture.
RESPONSIBILITIES: Qualified candidates have working knowledge in the areas of:
- Patching & Painting
- Technical/maintenance work
- As well as general and deep cleaning.
- Positive Attitude & pleasing personality
- Effective Communication Skills
- Good team player & listener
- Ability to work well independently
- Previous Hotel or Apartment Maintenance experience preferred.
- Must have an open availability and a flexible schedule
- You must possess an excellent driving record, verified by Motor Vehicle Administration report
Physical requirements: ADA related Physical Demand Section: Frequent walking, climbing, bending, lifting, pushing, pulling, talking, smiling, writing, at times working in locations susceptible to extreme hot and cold temperatures
- 100% Medical Paid
- Competitive Wages
- Eligibility to participate in various branded hotel employee travel rates
Job Type: Full-time
Local candidates only:
- Highlands Ranch, CO
- Hotel Maintenance: 1 year
Required license or certification:
- Driver's License