Join one of the World’s Most Admired Companies!
Robert Half, one of FORTUNE® magazine’s “World’s Most Admired Companies” (March 17, 2014), is a global leaderin professional staffing and consulting services. Every day, our staffing professionals help companies locate skilled workers and individuals find employment. In fact, someone finds a new job through Robert Half every two minutes!
Our corporate employees are the backbone of our operations and work with our teams around the world. Each employee at our corporate services locations plays a role in our company’s success. If you want to make a difference — and work in an environment where you can thrive and innovate — apply for this job today!
Robert Half is seeking a Field Admin Communication Coordinator who will be responsible for providing frontline support to our administrative staff who work in our field offices. This role requires strong diagnoses and assessment skills to manage a team email inbox that receives a broad range of issues and inquiries and be able to properly route inquiries to ensure a resolution. The successful candidate will know and understand their resources that include corporate departments as well as field offices to appropriately field and route inquiries on a variety of topics. The successful candidate will have exceptional writing, coordination and follow up skills to develop and implement a variety of communications initiatives to deliver impactful messaging to key audiences. By having exposure to a broad range of communication, the successful candidate will be able to Identify opportunities to existing issues and escalate within the team for long term solutions.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Receives request from field admin and departments within corporate office via multiple email boxes.
- Gathers necessary resources if needed to assist with responding to the request.
- Assesses the impact of the communication and creates an appropriate workflow for responding.
- Creates a communication strategy or SLA for timeframe to follow up with the response to the message to complete the request
- Ensures that the appropriate communication vehicle & format is selected (action required, 'office of' conf call, etc.) and a response is sent tracked or filed for future reference.
- Drafting or partnering with appropriate departments or resources to create communications.
- Ensures that the appropriate audience is selected and DL is created for distribution.
- AA required, BA/BS preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in corporate communications, public relations or similar.
- Previous experience in developing appropriate content to engage target audiences.
- Excellent grammar, spelling, copyediting, and proofreading skills.
- Outstanding judgment and interpersonal skills.
- Must communicate effectively and persuasively with all levels of the organization.
- Detailed and customer service oriented; works well in team environment.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and demonstrated creativity, flexibility and proactive approach to work; strong analytic and problem solving and organizational skills.
Follow us on Twitter @RH_Corp_Jobs for Robert Half Corporate job openings and career and workplace news!
Robert Half International Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Vet
As part of Robert Half’s corporate facility employment process, any offer of employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background check.
In your email please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application
- The location (s) (city,state) to which you would like to apply.
By mail: Please mail your cover letter and resume to:
2613 Camino Ramon
San Ramon, CA 94583-9128