About ComPsych Corporation
ComPsych® Corporation is the world’s largest provider of employee assistance programs (EAP) and is the pioneer and worldwide leader of fully integrated EAP, behavioral health, wellness, work-life, HR,FMLA and absence management services under its GuidanceResources® brand. ComPsych provides services to more than 31,000organizations covering more than 82millionindividuals throughout the U.S. and over 130 countries. By creating “Build-to-Suit” programs, ComPsych helps employers attract and retain employees, increase employee productivity and improve overall health and well-being. For more information, visit www.compsych.com.
The Financial Connect Specialist is responsible for providing information and education to clients on a broad range of financial issues that include planning for retirement, tax, credit card issues and debt management. This is a great opportunity to utilize your skills and experience in financial planning in a very successful and stable work environment.
- Take Financial Connect phone calls, assess needs, provide information and education
- Speak with callers on various financial issues and provide information as applicable
- Respond to client e-mails with appropriate financial information within 24 hours
- Create HelpSheets on financial topics to assist our clients on our product, Guidance Resources Online
- Assist in developing new services and products for customers to better serve our clients and anticipate needs
- Work independently on tasks with the ability to foster a team environment in the sharing of knowledge and resources
- Perform other duties as assigned