The primary role of a GoJet flight attendant is the safety and comfort of our passengers. Our Bombardier CRJ700/900 aircraft are equipped with 65, 70 or 76 passenger seats and have a four-person crew – two pilots and two flight attendants.
This is an excellent position for those looking to join the aviation industry. GoJet benefits include, but are not limited to, health and dental insurance, 401(k), performance rewards, and discounted travel worldwide.
Flight Attendants will be based at the following crew base:
- Denver, CO (DEN)
- Must be at least 19 years of age;
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States;
- Possess a current and valid passport with the ability to travel unrestricted in and out of the United States and Canada. Passport must include legal name;
- Must possess a valid driver's license or state ID;
- Must possess excellent communication skills and have a professional and conservative appearance;
- Must adhere to uniform standards and guidelines with no tattoos or body art visible at any time while in uniform. Examples of visible tattoo locations include, but are not limited to, hands, arms, neck, and face;
- Possess a high school diploma or general education degree (GED);
- Read, write, and speak fluently in English. The ability to read and converse in another language is a plus;
- Must agree to take and successfully pass a mandatory pre-employment drug screen, and must be willing to submit to random drug/alcohol testing;
- Must have 20/40 correctable vision in each eye;
- Must have a minimum height of 4'11" and a maximum height of 6'0" (without shoes);
- Must have the ability to work days, nights, holidays, and weekends and extended hours away from home;
- Must be willing to work on an on-call basis;
- Must be able to relocate to assigned domicile;
- Must have a reliable mode of transportation to and from the airport;
- Have the ability to walk and fit comfortably down the aircraft aisle while facing forward, fit quickly through the over-wing exit, and sit in the Flight Attendant jumpseat without modification or a seatbelt extension;
- Must have flown at least once as a passenger;
- Be able to successfully complete a background investigation. If you have been convicted of a criminal misdemeanor or felony within the last five years, you are not eligible for a crewmember position due to Canadian Immigration Regulations. Canada also has a strict inadmissible class or status that includes no conviction of DWI/DUI. If you have been on probation or convicted of a DWI/DUI or misdemeanor within the last 10 years, you are not eligible for a crewmember position unless you show proof that you have received a letter of approval from Canada;
Salary & CompensationStarting pay for a Flight Attendant is $18.00 per flight hour, which increases to $20.25 per flight hour after one year of service. Flight Attendants are guaranteed 75 flight hours per month. The company pays for parking in domicile and all hotel accommodations while on a company scheduled trip, as well as $1.80 per hour in per diem while away from base on a trip.
TrainingThose selected for employment must successfully complete a company paid training program at our Flight Attendant Training Center in Saint Louis, MO as well as hands on evaluation in the aircraft. Training is approximately six weeks in length.
G oJet encourages all flight attendant applicants to pursue a certificate from the Inflight Institute prior to applying. Priority consideration is given to candidates who possess or are pursuing a certificate from the Inflight Institute, and we strongly encourage all candidates to do so. However, please note that holding a certificate from Inflight Institute.com does not guarantee an interview or employment, though it is considered a tremendous asset.