In addition we are looking for qualities such as:
· Empathetic with a positive attitude and a willingness to work in a diverse environment
· You reside inthe greater New York area or are willing to relocate
· Previous hospitality and customer service or as cabin crew experience is an advantage
· Must be able to read and converse fluently in English
* Reach into overhead bins
* Stand erect in aisle
* Comfortably sit in a jump seat without seatbelt extension
· Safety-focused, service minded and flexible
Recruitment process - applications can only be submitted through Webcruiter
Submit your application/resume via the online portal - expect an email confirmation.
Register all information in your Webcruiter CV, upload passport and photo under section "attachments".
Accepted applicants will be contacted via email for online testing. After tests you will not hear from us until interview invitation or rejection email (check spam).
Further process includes swim test, group assessment, interviews and background check.
Apply through: http://osmaviation.com/job/want-to-join-the-worlds-fastest-growing-global-airline/
Open recruitment throughout 2016