Well-known and established industry leader seeks temporary Estate Planning lawyer with substantial experience in estate planning law in Florida.This specal assignment will allow r
emote work from 30-40hours per week. (Requires Windows-based computer and high speed internet)
* Write, edit, and update state-specific estate planning resources, including annotated will and trust forms, checklists, practice notes, and other state-specific legal content in accordance with company writing style.
* Be available to answer questions and perform research on discrete state law issues that arise in the final review of these resources conducted by the commpany.
Candidates must have the following skills and experience:
* At least six years' experience working as an estate planning lawyer in a law firm in Florida, and general expertise in estate planning law.
* At least 75% of the candidate's recent legal practice has been focused exclusively on estate planning.
* Enthusiasm and ambition, with a desire to improve the efficiency of legal services.
* A good understanding of the needs and priorities of estate planning attorneys and the general legal market in Florida.
* Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate effectively with remote colleagues.
* Strong work ethic and ability to meet deadlines.
* A passion for writing and good editing skills, including:
o very close attention to detail;
o impressive command of grammar, punctuation, and plain English; and
o the ability to write about complex legal issues clearly and simply.
* The ability to be self-sufficient within a paperless environment, including proficiency navigating workplace intranets, using MS Office suite, and learning in-house publishing systems without administrative staff support.
Ideal candidates will also have the following attributes:
* Experience in an estates and trusts group at a large or mid-sized law firm, or at a smaller boutique firm with a group of attorneys focused on estate planning, probate and trust administration.
* Extensive experience planning for clients with large taxable estates.
* Experience handling probate and trust administration files as lead attorney.
* Editorial experience on a law review or journal or with other news media.
* Published works on estate planning topics, such as bar association journal articles.
* Experience writing and presenting on estate planning topics for continuing legal education.
* Experience using WestlawNext for legal research.
* Strong academic credentials, including high class rank or academic honors in law school.
Candidates will be required to provide a writing sample on a specified topic after the initial interview.
Please include law school class rank or GPA on your resume.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in learning more about this opportunity, please submit your resume today.
Find Us on Facebook!
Follow BH_Legal_MIA/FTL on Twitter!
Beacon Hill Staffing Group is an EEO Employer.
Founded by industry leaders to set a new standard in search, career placement and flexible staffing, we deliver coordinated staffing solutions with unparalleled service, a commitment to project completion and success and a passion for innovation, creativity and continuous improvement.
Our niche brands provide direct hire, executive search, temporary staffing, contract consulting and temp/contract-to-hire solutions to emerging growth companies and the Fortune 500 across market sectors, career specialties/disciplines and industries. Over time, office locations, specialty practice areas and service offerings will be added to address ever changing constituent needs.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future™