Unlike the others- The Cliffs at Keowee Vineyards.
The Cliffs at Keowee Vineyards is a unique blend of luxury, athleticism, and local pride. With eightholes overlooking Lake Keowee and five showcasing views of the Blue Ridge Mountains, this magnificent Tom Fazio golf course takes full advantage of one of the most beautiful pieces of land around the world. The Cliffs at Keowee Vineyards was recognized within Golfweek’s Top 100 Residential Courses in 2015. The General Manager will work closely with our food and beverage personnel and oversee golf functions, culinary events, and the day-to-day service of all Vineyards amenities to ensure member satisfaction in southern hospitality fashion. The Cliffs at Keowee Vineyards holds a special place in the Cliffs Family, as our only community serviced with a fully functional Lakehouse, Marina, and Equestrian Center.
Located in scenic Sunset, SC the Vineyards is a paradise for the outdoor adventurist. Lake Keowee offers the perfect backdrop for the luxury club atmosphere. The hiking trials, water pursuits, and cycling routes- The Cliffs at Keowee Vineyards covers the full spectrum of nature.
- Ensure an inspired, aligned and transparent long term partnership of Members, Associates and Vendors dedicated to encouraging sustainable Total Wellness in all of its attributes including physical, emotional, intellectual, spiritual, social, ecological and financial wellness.
- Provide Relational Service to all Members, Guests of Members and Discovery Guests.
- Focus on Details to provide high quality products and service to Members.
- Strive for Continuous Improvement in knowledge, quality, consistency, service, products, work environment, financial metrics, safety, wellness and member satisfaction.
- Obtain Member preferences
- Manage, organize and market the Food & Beverage operation
- Successfully manage day-to-day operations, special events, member activities, menu rollouts, etc. for the food & beverage department.
- Coordinate the overall operations of activities, staff, and interact with members, guests and vendors
- Manage service staff (including FOH Managers) and staffing functions
- Responsible for all scheduling and coordinating for training and developing service staff, concierge, housekeeping and banquet services.
- Perform detailed clerical and financial duties such as Club payroll operations, handling of money/charges, and managing inventory.
- Develop and build relationships with kitchen management staff to attain consistent sanitation and quality standards.
- .Clearly describe, assign and delegate responsibility and authority to personnel for the operation of the Club.
- Perform detailed clerical and financial duties to include directing payroll operations for the staff as well as handling money, charges, etc.
- Ordering and receiving product and inventory management (cost and portion control).
- Provide associate hiring, training, scheduling and development (Managers and service staff).
- Assist in other clubs when necessary and other company-wide functions.
- Continuously evaluate personnel performance and encourage improvement.
- TIPS Certified
- Successful completion of The Cliffs certification process.