Location: Denver, Colorado
Position: Restaurant Manager
In the past 15 years, we've been redefining what a sports bar should be in the 21st
Restaurant Manager Job Description: The Restaurant Manager is the "right hand" to the General Manager and will assist & manage the restaurant's daily operations and share a responsibility for achieving customer, profit, sales and employee performance goals. As the Restaurant Manager, your team members' movements and activities are your responsibility. You will ensure your staff adheres to all safety procedures while ensuring the development and training of all team members is kept at the highest of standards. As the Restaurant Manager, you will provide coaching and support where necessary all while motivating your team to meet and exceed company expectations.
• Must have a minimum of 3+ years current experience as a Restaurant Manager in a high volume (over $4 million per year), Full Service or Upscale Casual concept
• Late night bar background a huge plus
• Hands-on with hiring, training, and developing hourly employees
• Ability to increase sales and build rapport in the community
• Outstanding leadership, communication, and organizational skills
• Excellent work ethic and drive to succeed
• Must be proficient with financials (P&L's, inventory, food/labor cost, etc.)
If you would like to be considered for this position immediately, email a copy of your resume in a MS Word or PDF file.