We are an engineering technology firm in Golden and have been in business since 2003. We take pride in doing great work, paying attention to detail and bringing innovation to our industry. Our core team is extremely talented and technically savvy. We are looking to add a "unique" career-oriented individual with a "can-do" attitude, who has the creativity and willingness to support the office management as the firm continues to grow.
About the Position:
This position works in a team environment to provide front office support and complete administrative functions efficiently, systematically, intentionally and in a seamless fashion. This position reports to the Business Operations Manager and will work with all levels of staff.
This is a full-time position: Monday-Friday from 8am-5pm. The location of this position is in Golden and will work out of the client site in Denver.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist with Word, Excel, Power Point and Visio documents as needed
- Maintain calendar for executive staff
- Greet all visitors and check for proper credentials
- Track employee expenses, which include credit cards/receipts, mileage, vehicle logs, etc.
- Organize and keep filing system up to date
- Researching/recommending alternatives for office administrative items and other activities
- Assist with processes including events, and maintaining confidentiality
- Assist with various reports on projects, staff, contracts, etc.
- Assist with ordering office supplies and maintaining a clean office
NO bookkeeping or accounting functions are included with this position
Our ideal candidate will have the following:
- At least 1 year of previous experience in an office setting
- Positive attitude & extremely self-motivated to get things done
- Willingness to learn & grow
- Excellent communication skills both verbal & written
- Comfortable with technology & cloud-based systems
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Adobe
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Must be able to think & react quickly
- Must be able to work with a sense of urgency
Compensation: $40k annually + benefits
Our 3-Step Hiring Process:
Step 1: Phone interview with 3 to 5 candidates
Step 2: In-person interview for up to 3 candidates
Step 3: Successful completion of reference check, background check and drug screening
Start Date: Must be able to join the firm within 2 weeks after position is offered