If boring office work isn't your thing, don't worry - it's not ours either.At our company, we spend our days outside staying active. We believe that helping people matters. And we
We are HealthPark Valet and we're leaders in parking services, providing healthcare partners comprehensive parking solutions with a focus on patient care. Our company is growing quickly and we're seeking friendly, compassionate and dedicated valet parking attendants to join our team of part-time and full-time staff.
At HealthPark Valet, our attendants enjoy mostly weekday and daytime shift hours, earn extremely competitive pay and have the opportunity to grow in their careers. When you work with us, you're more than a valet attendant. You provide complete care and compassion at the curbside - greeting patients with a smile, providing wheelchair assistance, giving directions and parking cars.
- Must have an excellent driving record
- Must be licensed a minimum of three years
- Must be patient, courteous & customer service oriented
- Previous Customer Service experience or work in a helping/caretaker setting strongly desired
- Must be able to jog short distances for an 8-10 hour shift
- Employment may be contingent upon the successful completion of a pre-employment drug screen