Denver Tech Center
is seeking a
***Guest Services and Sales Associate***
to join our talented team!
We currently have openings for evening and weekend shifts.
Our Brand Promise:
We help you take care of you.
We help people feel their best.
Total body care at Massage Envy is an integral part of everyone's well-being journey.
Principal Job Duties:
- Providing excellent service to members/guests by answering phone calls, setting appointments, greeting members/guests upon arrival and selling memberships.
- Assists in maintaining professional front desk and reception area.
- Assists in administrative tasks including filing, member folder maintenance, and data entry of client records and surveys.
- Assists in maintaining cleanliness of therapy rooms, common areas and store room.
- Various duties as assigned by Clinic Management.
- Customer service and sales experience required.
- Ability to effectively communicate with members/guests on membership benefits, and clinic policies and procedures.
- Ability to work cohesively with others in a fun, fast paced environment.
- Must be customer service oriented and able to communicate effectively with clients, clinic management and sales staff.
- Able to work flexible days and hours. Full-time preferred, but we will consider a part-time candidate. Weekend shift required.
- Hourly wage plus commissions for membership sales.
- Dental and vision plan offered.
- Disability and life insurance plans available.
- Employee massages and facials at reduced cost.
- Employee retail product discounts.
- Employment growth opportunities.
Massage Envy - Denver Tech Center
6570 S Yosemite St. Suite B-2
Greenwood Village 80111
- We are located just off I-25 and Arapahoe, making us very easy to commute to.
- We are walking distance from the Arapahoe Rd. light rail station.
For additional information on Massage Envy, please reply to this ad, stop by, or visit our website at www.massageenvy.com.
Massage Envy Denver Tech Center is an equal opportunity employer.