We are seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic Guest Service Specialist to join Blvd Suites in our Denver office. A Guest Service Specialist works behind the scenes to help ensure our
Initially the new team member will work a traditional 9-5pm schedule while training and getting familiar with the industry. Once trained the position will require someone to work 3pm to 11pm.
Blvd Suites is a national corporate housing company providing housing for 30 days or longer. We provide stress free convenient apartment living, that includes furniture, house wares, electronics, cable and utilities.
- Heavy focus on admin work with various project
- Responding to customer inquiries or issue
- Process all communication for guest arrival and departure
- Audit and update information in our Property Management System
- Upload and document all daily reporting
- Scheduling the operations team for the various daily task
- Coordinate vendors
- Energetic self-starter
- The ability to multitask and think on their feet
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong prioritization and time management skills
- Flexibility and agility
- Problem solving skills
- Strong computer and technology skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bi-lingual a plus
What can we offer you?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established and growing company that focuses on its employees and guests. Blvd Suites offers a challenging, high-energy, high-performance culture with high tenure and low turnover.
Some of the benefits include:
- Quarterly performance based bonus program
- Medical, Dental and Vision Options
- 80 hours paid time off + 6 paid holidays
- 401(k) with a company match
520 E 56th Avenue
Denver CO 80216
Job Type: Full-time
- Guest Service Experience Preferred: 1 year