To apply for this position, you must complete the occupational questionnaire and submit the documentation specified in the Required Documents section below. The complete application package (to include resume, occupational questionnaire,
IN DESCRIBING YOUR WORK EXPERIENCE AND/OR EDUCATION, PLEASE BE CLEAR AND SPECIFIC REGARDING YOUR EXPERIENCE OR EDUCATION.
We strongly encourage applicants to utilize the USAJOBS resume builder in the creation of resumes. Please ensure EACH work history includes ALL of the following information:
* Job Title (include series and grade if Federal Job)
* Duties (be specific in describing your duties)
* Employer's name and address
* Supervisor name and phone number
* Start and end dates including month, day and year (e.g. June 18 2007 to April 05 2008)
* Full-time or part-time status (include hours worked per week)
Determining length of general or specialized experience is dependent on the above information and failure to provide ALL of this information may result in a finding of ineligible.
To begin, click Apply Online to create a USAJOBS account or log in to your existing account.
1. Follow the prompts to select your USAJOBS resume and/or other supporting documents and complete the occupational questionnaire.
2. Click the Submit My Answers button to submit your application package. It is your responsibility to ensure your responses and appropriate documentation are submitted prior to the closing date.
3. To verify your application is complete, log into your USAJOBS account, https://my.usajobs.gov/Account/Login, select the Application Status link and then select the More Information link for this position. The Details page will display the status of your application, the documentation received and processed, and any correspondence the agency has sent related to this application. Your uploaded documents may take several hours to clear the virus scan process.
4. To return to an incomplete application, log into your USAJOBS account and click Update Application in the vacancy announcement. You must re-select your resume and/or other documents from your USAJOBS account or your application will be incomplete.
If you complete the occupational questionnaire online and are unable to upload transcripts or supporting document(s), you may fax the document.
**To fax your documents, you must use the following cover page http://staffing.opm.gov/pdf/usascover.pdf and provide the required information. The Vacancy ID is 1642990.
**Fax your supporting documents to 1(478)757-3144.
You are encouraged to apply online. Applying online will allow you to review and track the status of your application. If you cannot complete the Application Package online, you may fax all of your materials. The complete application package must be received by 11:59 PM ET on Friday, April 15, 2016 to receive consideration. Keep a copy of your fax confirmation in the event verification is needed. If you applied online and your application is complete, do not fax the paper application (1203FX) as this will overwrite your prior online responses and may result in you being found ineligible.
To complete the occupational questionnaire and submit complete application package via fax:
**Click the following link to view and print the full occupational assessment questionnaire View Occupational Questionnaire;
**Click the following link to view and print the 1203FX form to provide your response to the assessment questionnaire http://www.opm.gov/forms/pdf_fill/OPM1203fx.pdf; and
**Fax the complete 1203FX form along with any supporting documents to 1(478)757-3144. Your narrative responses are a required document when submitting a 1203FX application. Your 1203FX will serve as a cover page for your fax transmission. The narrative responses must be addressed on a separate document and included as part of your complete application. Please number each narrative response with the corresponding questionnaire number and limit your responses to 250 characters.