HIRING NOW! START ASAP!
CONTACT KENDRA IF YOU'RE INTERESTED 303-224-4496
The successful candidate needs to be able to:
- Troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair truck mounted aerial platforms, digger derricks and cranes
- Qualified applicants will be proficient in hydraulic system diagnostics and repair, electrical system diagnostics
- Be able to read hydraulic and electrical schematics as well as use fluid and load testing tools
- Must have own tools
- Be able to interpret blue prints, drawings and work orders
- Knowledge and skill with hydraulics, automotive electronics and 110 volt systems
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Our people are everything. For more than 30 years, Aerotek Inc. has distinguished itself as a leader in recruiting and staffing services by having a deep understanding of the intersection of talent and business. As a strategic partner to more than 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for its clients and rewarding careers for its contract employees. Headquartered in Hanover, Md., Aerotek operates a network of over 230 non-franchised offices with more than 6,000 internal employees dedicated to serving our customers. To learn more, visit Aerotek.com.