As an Home Care Clinical Sales Liaison, you will:* Provide information and education to professionals, facilities, organizations, and consumers regarding services offered.
• Provide coverage and reimbursement of these services in order to enhance and promote Almost Family in the marketplace.
• Maintain an in-depth knowledge of the community, health care facilities, and referral sources appropriate for agency services.
• Develop and maintain relationships with physicians, discharge planners, case managers, social workers, and other health care professionals who utilize home care services by regularly scheduling and conducting visits to those referral sources in order to assist in identifying those patients who may be appropriate for home health services thereby increasing the number of clients served by the agency/market.
• Maintain current knowledge of agency/market trends, coverage criteria, and industry changes to ensure compliance with required regulations.
• Represent the agency at health fairs, mall shows, other community service functions, and participates in civic and/or community committees as requested.
Qualifications:* Bachelor's Degree or demonstrated experience that serves as equivalent.
• Home health or health care experience preferred.
• Ability to communicate effectively with patients, co-workers, and other health care professionals.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills.
Benefits:Almost Family offers a competitive salary and benefits package that helps safe guard your health and well- being, and provides savings options for you and your family. Home Care Clinical Sales Liaison are also eligible for a generous bonus program. We offer the following benefits to full time employees:* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Life and Accidental Death Insurance
• Voluntary Short-Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
• Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical & Dependent Care)
• Paid vacation, sick days, holidays and personal time
• 401-k Retirement Plan If you have a passion for seniors, a special place awaits you on our Senior Advocacy Team!
•*SALES - ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE - SALES - ACCOUNT MANAGER - HOME CARE SALES - HOME HEALTH SALES - CLINICAL LIAISON**