Essential Job Functions:
• Communicates and coordinates pickups and deliveries to local hospitals, surgery centers, airport, bus
• Accurate and timely entry of data into the computer systems. Communicates effectively and professionally with Office Staff, Sales Representatives and all third party end-users, including but not limited to Hospital Receiving, Central Processing, and Operating Room Staff.
• Directly responsible for insuring all courier related activities are performed within established
• Assists the office staff in analyzing and deciding the best options for local delivery based on time, cost, and vehicle availability, with respect to multiple locations and extremely time-sensitive shipments.
• Performs and/or schedules preventative and regular minor maintenance on company delivery vehicle, (fuel, fluid levels, tires, etc.), and keeps accurate maintenance records. Advises supervisor when repairs or extensive maintenance are required for the company vehicle.
• Performs additional tasks as assigned by supervisor.
• High school education or GED equivalent.
• 1+ Years (Related) Courier Experience- Delivery Experience Preferred and Customer Service Required.
• Must possess a valid driver's license with no restrictions.
• Must pass yearly driving abstract.
• One year to become proficient in basic department policies, procedures and general system
• Position requires continuous interaction with customers, sales reps, sales management, and carriers.
• Must possess high degree of interpersonal relationship skill in order to effectively meet customer requirements.
If you're interested in taking on a new challenge at a high-growth company that is committed to delivering innovative, value-added solutions improving quality of life for patients worldwide, we invite you to apply today. We offer competitive compensation and full benefits to include education assistance and 401K.
How to apply
• Please visit our website at www.wright.com
• Click on the career section
• Select External Candidate section
• Select Requisition R0004691 and apply
• Please attach your updated resume