Location: Industry, CA
Job Type: Contract to Hire
Our Client is the leading brand of water purification products. The company is conveniently located
Using high level of discretion, interpretation and independent judgment, the HR coordinator has the potential to become a key person of the company’s management team with exceptional growth potential.
You will be working in a friendly environment with great benefits and room for growth in a company with 20 years of business history. This is a great opportunity for any career minded individuals who is seeking an exciting career and wishing to become a crucial member of a top ecommerce company. We look forward to hearing from you.
HR Coordinator job in Industry primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Manage recruiting, advertising, interviewing, on-boarding and terminations.
• Assist with HR processes such as: Performance Appraisal and Merit tracking, Talent Planning, and Learning & Development initiatives
• Maintain all personnel files, information, and records
• Manage insurance (enrollments and cancellations)
• Handle EDD and DOL claims/correspondence
• Time and attendance tracking
• Annual W-2 distribution and required notices
• Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor degree in related field is preferred, or equivalent work experience
• Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Coordinator, Administrative Assistant, and/or HR related job
• Fluent in English and Mandarin Chinese
• Empathetic, plus the ability to handle matters of confidentiality with utmost tact and diplomacy
• Demonstrated ability to perform basic analytical tasks, report writing, and problem solving skills
• Proficient and professional verbal and written communication skills
• Strong interpersonal and customer service skills
• Exceptional detail orientation and organization skills (strong follow up)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook and Power Point)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.