Pay commensurate with experience + generous benefits
Start Time 4 a.m. with occasional weekend work
- Maintain physical inventory by implementing inventory control
processes and procedures for all inventory movements and adjustments.
- Establish and implement an accurate reporting of inventory.
- Partner with Logistics, Supply Chain Services and Shipping to create an inventory
control environment to successfully meet the company's service and profit goals.
- Schedule and plan physical inventories; reconcile the physical inventory
variances and provide reports based on the reconciled inventory numbers.
- Coordinate daily cycle counts and research variances. Provide reports to necessary departments.
- Conduct daily inventory analysis of warehouse reports to solve inventory problems
- Ensure proper warehouse slotting to promote successful shipping operations and customer order fulfillment.
- Ensure all policies and procedures are followed to minimize inventory shrink and risk,
including but not limited to, inventory damages, inventory exceptions, claims and transfers.
- Supervise all inventory control personnel.
-3-5 years work experience in a progressively responsible food service
distribution position with some supervisory/management responsibilities.
-Proven ability to achieve results through persistence, appropriate allocation
of resources, strong communication and math skills, and good judgment.
-Working knowledge of principle food service disciplines including purchasing,
customer service, accounting, warehousing, and transportation.
-Ability to establish and maintain a range of contacts within and outside
the Company in a highly professional manner; must be tactful and articulate.
-Proficient in Microsoft Software Package (Outlook/Word/Excel).
-AS400 experience preferred.
Applications accepted online only - www.MBMcareers.com