EXCITING JOB OPPORTUNITY – We have an immediate need for a professional, hard-working Inside Sales / Customer Service Representative. We offer a competitive wage, stable employment and the opportunity for growth. APPLY TODAY!
The IS/CSR professional is a highly motivated individual with the ability to multi-task, provide excellent sales support and customer service (on the phone, online and in person) and assists in departments as required. The primary function of the IS/CSR is to interact with current and potential customers following up on existing or placing new orders. The IS/CSR accurately takes and processes those orders in a timely manner.
The IS/CSR supports the Customer, Branch Offices, Outside Sales and Management. Physical labor, superior interpersonal skills, and attention to detail and safety protocols are demonstrated on a daily basis. Excellent verbal and written communication and solid listening skills are necessary. This individual is personable and maintains a good working relationship with customers, co-workers (in all branches) and management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: (Includes the following, other duties may be assigned)
• Answer high call volume; take customer phone and web orders, respond to customer requests with accuracy and in a timely manner;
• Follow up and respond to customers, branch and sales inquiries through project or request completion including orders, quotes, product inquiry, pricing and samples;
• Provides outstanding customer service (phone, online and will-call clientele);
• Provides product information as required;
• Schedule transfers; works with branch offices to ensure product fulfillment as required
• Contacts customers for orders;
• Demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills;
• Ability to input orders, invoice and process credit cards with accuracy and attention to detail;
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and GAP software (training is available for GAP);
• Comfortable with routine administrative tasks, including paperwork and invoice processing, relaying messages, basic clerical skills; and report generation as required;
• Highly motivated, with the ability to provide assistance in other departments as needed; and
• Warehouse tasks may be required as part of the day-to-day routine;
• Other duties as assigned
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS (may include):
• Ability to perform physical labor including the ability to lift 60 lbs. and/or push 50 lbs.as required
• Fill in when needed as Delivery Driver (Must maintain a clean driving record while employed)
SUCCESSFUL COMPETENCY FACTORS:
Use of the following skills:
Ability to learn and retain product information, detail oriented, punctual, reliable, demonstrated customer relations/service, good judgment, problem solving, sound decision making, strong verbal communication skills and ability to follow directions from managers and work as a team player. Consistently demonstrate professional and interpersonal skills necessary to successfully work with various vendors, customers and staff, and must be dependable with excellent attendance.
Hourly Compensation Depends on Experience. Benefits available (after 90-day probationary period), including Medical, Dental, Vision, Supplemental Insurances and 401(k).
TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION:
Montroy Supply Company is an equal opportunity employer.