We are currently seeking an experienced full timeInventory Administratorto join their team of professionals in our Regional Office in Orange Park - Jacksonville, Florida location.
LakeshoreManagement, Inc. has
Exciting growth opportunities! IMMEDIATE OPENINGS (Local Candidates Only)
Lakeshore Management is a rapidly growing National Operator of Mobile (Manufactured) Home communities operating in 12 states ranging from Florida to Nevada.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned
- Assist in negotiations of inventory home purchases
- Ensure all vendors utilized are on task with approved projects
- Assist in home placement and refurbish work with vendors and staff.
- Review of cost involving refurbish work completed on homes on a regular basis, excel spreadsheets with cost review.
- Review of inventory website to ensure progress on rehab is done timely
- Assisting Inventory Director on special tasking/projects
Education and Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent is required
- College degree preferred
- Valid U.S. driver's license
- Proficient in Excel, MS Office, Internet and various computer applications
- Energetic and positive with a sharp eye for detail
- Must have flexibility to travel as needed up to 50%
- Must be results driven
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive market-based salary, commensurate with experience and education
- Comprehensive benefits package available: health, life, dental, and vision offered after 90 days of employment
- Vacation, sick, holiday pay and 401K are also included in our benefits package
Become Part of Our Winning Team!!!
Candidates must have valid Driver's License and submit to a
Criminal background check, drug testing and have an acceptable driving record.
Please submit your cover letter, salary expectations and resume
via the 'Apply Now' button!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer / Participates in eVerify!
We support a safe, healthy and drug-free workplace through requirement of professional pre-employment screening which includes criminal background, credit, and MVR checks. We maintain a drug free workplace.
Please no phone calls or agency submissions!