The IT Security Administrator position is a hands-on technical/training role. The position is responsible to plan, direct, and oversee security operations of the company focused on network, servers, and related infrastructureincluding but not limited to setting strategy, developing and maintaining training plans, procedures, and policies and ensuring all company personnel are trained to understand those policies. This role will also oversee 3rd party security objectives and respond to customer and vendor request for security documentation.
- Develop and train existing employees and new hires on company security policies and initiatives.
- Foster a spirit of teamwork and unity that allows for deliberation of ideas and expeditious problem resolution as it relates to IT security.
- Recommend strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organizational policies, identifying problems, evaluating trends, and anticipating requirements.
- Plan and implement security policies that meet or exceed the requirements of ISO 27001 and GLBA.
- Conduct regular audits to ensure standards are in place and procedures are being followed.
- Other tasks as assigned to support business goals/requirements.
- Manage multiple vendor relationships
- Liaise and provide assistance to other IT functional areas as needed