TEKsystems has a need for an IT Field Support Technician for a 100% national traveling opportunity, that will be based out of Denver, CO.
- Technician will be working outof their home in Colorado and doing a 100% travel to various companies throughout the US supporting our clients product, which is mostly used by the healthcare industry.
- 1+ years of base level PC, Cisco Network, cable/telecom, electronics experience.
- Must be well versed with Microsoft operating systems, Internet Explorer, TCP/IP protocols, subnetting, configuring routers, etc.
- Good electronics aptitude a HUGE plus
- Solid Customer Service and overall Professionalism, since contractor will be visiting client sites.
-Traveling Expenses will be covered by the customer, so no large cost will need to be covered by contractor.About TEKsystems: Join TEKsystems®, a leading IT staffing, IT talent management and IT services firm, and get your career on the fast track. We have more than 100 offices worldwide, and we partner with over 6,000 clients and place over 80,000 consultants per year. At TEKsystems, we seek to understand our consultants' skills, goals and interests, allowing us to present targeted job opportunities on a contract, contract-to-hire or direct placement basis. TEKsystems' leadership in the market stems from our sincere and personal commitment to driving the success of our customers, consultants and each other.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.