Entry Level Sales & Marketing – Full Time - Immediate Availability
SALES & MARKETING REPS NEEDED - BUSINESS ACCOUNTS
Junior Account Manager – Entry Level Sales / Marketing/ Advertising
TEAM Oneis a Sales, Marketing, & Management firm based in the West Loop of Chicago. TEAM One specializes in tailoring Sales & Marketing Campaigns for both Fortune 500 & 100 companies. Our company and TEAM members focus their energy in (2) main areas:
- Customer Acquisition – B2B “face to face" on site presentation with new business customers to generate new market share.
- Customer Retention – Professional presentations to keep our clients’ existing customer base, eliminate churn, and improve brand loyalty.
The role of the Junior Account Manager is to help develop and execute the strategic sales and marketing plans for our fortune 500 clients. The Junior Account Manager will be responsible for managing all areas of our clients’ business relationships. This position will report directly to the Director of Sales and Marketing.
Junior Account Manager –Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- B2B Sales Presentations
- Sales Training
- Direct Marketing (NO telemarketing)
- Territory Management
- Market Management
Junior Account Manager– Benefits Include but are not limited to:
- Travel Opportunities
- Internal/ Performance Based Promotions
- Marketing Management Opportunities
- Philanthropic Events
- Uncapped Pay Structure
- Fun/ Energetic TEAM Environment
- Management Training Program