We are looking for a strong, respectable team leader and member to better enhance efficiency, quality and compliance in the kitchen. This person also has a passion for food and kitchen culture.
- Oversee and Actively maintain kitchen cleanliness and food quality during day to day shifts.
- Act as a lead line cook, being able to cook on each part of the kitchen (Fryer, grill, assembly & plate finisher)
- Create and manage kitchen schedules and schedule conflicts
- Oversee that preparation work is completed and in a timely manner.
- Record daily inventory of cooked and non cooked products also other products that are used throughout the week.
- Assist in creation of new menu items & calculating food costs.
- 4+ years in kitchen experience (min of 2 years of kitchen management)
- Reliable transportation & ability to work schedule and hours asked.
- *experience in catering not required but a plus
- Any licenses or certifications a plus
- Bilingual is a plus
$$$ Salary + Bonus Negotiable at Interview