• Prior leadership experience.
• Basic understanding of business finance, controls, and metrics
• Current Republic Services employees must have a minimum of 4 years of
• Non Republic Services employees must have a B.A./B.S. degree or will be receiving one in the next 6 months.
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• Self-motivated and strong desire to advance career.
• Ability to collaborate with others and potential to lead diverse team(s).
• Potential to motivate, persuade, and influence others to execute on business priorities.
• Strategic thinker who can respond to continuous changes in the competitive landscape.
• Demonstrates initiative, professionalism, dependability, and trustworthiness.
• Flexible and adaptable to different business environments.
• Ability to organize and analyze information for better decision-making.
• Ability to drive the Republic Way in field operations.
• Ability to manage deployment of strategic initiatives in field operations.
• Acute attention to detail.
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.
• Strong organizational, prioritizing, and multitasking skills.
• Proven ability to make good decisions in a fast moving environment.
Republic Services is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information,