Aflac sales agents have an unlimited income potential, and you, as a bilingual salesagent, will have an even bigger opportunity to make money because you will combine both languages and cultures to be able to help businesses decide what type of coverage their employees need. Being an Aflac agent is more than a sales position; it’s a career that provides you with a work-life balance, and your customers with financial security. People with different backgrounds and from almost all industries have had success as Aflac agents.
Some of those industries are:
- Retail, Sales, Inside Sales, Outside Sales, Customer Service, Call Center, Clerical, Secretaries, Insurance, Healthcare, Marketing, Manufacturing, IT, Legal
- Accounting, Receptionists, Human Resources, Administrative Assistant, Business Development, Real Estate, Financial Services, Banking, Financial Planner, Managers, Executives
- Teachers (or education), Office Managers or previous stay-at-home moms
- Se tu propio jefe: Al ser tu propio jefe podrás pasar más tiempo con tu familia y decidir tus horas de trabajo, tus vacaciones y muchas cosas más.
- You can help people: When life happens your clients know that they are covered with Aflac because Aflac is the only company that pays cash to your customers.
- Competitive earnings: Your income depends on you. You decide how much you want to make each month.
- Tendrás capacitación y un equipo de apoyo a tu alcance para lograr tus metas.
- Renewal income and stock in a Fortune 500 company.
- Muchos incentivos y viajes pagados por la compañía.