Work Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00am - 4:30pm.
You will serve asthe Mail Clerk (Motor Vehicle Operator) and will be responsible for the performance of a variety of clerical and administrative duties concerned with incoming and outgoing mail processing, files maintenance, mail equipment operation, printing of Authorization Cards, and pick-up and delivery of interoffice mail.
Major duties and responsibilities include:
- Receives, sorts, counts and screens P.O. Boxes to bundle mail.
- Places incoming mail on shelves.
- Pick up and delivers all mail received from the U.S. Office.
- Processes all mail received.
- Reads action material and routes non-control items to appropriate units.