- Applicants are required to have a high school diploma or GED; preferable an Associate’s Degree in a mechanical/electrical/technical area
- Three to five years of experience in a pharmaceutical, food and beverage, or
- chemical manufacturing environment
- Experience in piping, mechanical and electrical troubleshooting and repair required
- Significant experience with PLC/DCS systems is required
- Experience in a GMP environment strongly preferred
- Proficient computer skills in the Microsoft Suite (Word, Excel)
- Strong oral and written communication skills; must be able to work in a team environment
- Good working knowledge of cGMP as well as safety and quality regulations
IPS-Integrated Project Services is a global leader in developing innovative and cost effective solutions for the engineering, construction, commissioning and qualification of complex pharmaceutical and biotech research and manufacturing facilities. With technical expertise spanning R&D to pilot-scale to large-scale production, our team specializes in the technology, trends and regulatory environment to successfully deliver capital projects and improve operations. For over twenty years, we have applied unique LEAN methodologies throughout the project life cycle, continually finding ways to do things better and more efficiently, delivering higher quality and controlling costs. Headquartered in Blue Bell, PA, IPS is a multi-national company with over 900 professionals worldwide and offices in California, Indiana, Kansas, Massachusetts, New Jersey, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Brazil, Canada, China, Singapore, Switzerland, UK and four locations in India. Visit our website at www.ipsdb.com.
Architectural Design, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning, Qualification, LEAN Project Delivery, Strategic Master Planning, Energy Conservation Management, Project Controls, Program/Project Management, Operations/Logistics Strategy and Planning, EPCMV and Staffing Services.
IPS is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer of protected veterans (M/F/D/V).
Attention Search Firms / Third Party Recruiters: IPS is not seeking assistance or accepting unsolicited resumes from search firms for employment opportunities with IPS. Regardless of past practice, all resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at IPS via-email, the Internet or directly to hiring managers at IPS in any form without a valid written search agreement in place for a specific position will be deemed the sole property of IPS, and no fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by IPS as a result of the referral or through other means.