- Obtained Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or related field.
- 5+ year’s of healthcare management experience, preferably gained in a hospital/facility setting.
- Functional knowledge of how to manage and
- drive a team to meet KPI’s and revenue metrics
- Strong analytical skills and experience in an analytical environment with evidence of exceptional organizational skills
- Deep understand the process of hospital revenue cycle and back-end functional areas including: Billing, Follow-up, Cash Posting, Credits
- The ability to communicate key messages to multiple audiences- (exempt staff through hospital CFO's/VP of Revenue Cycle).
- Exemplary problem solving abilities and practical analytical competency to identify trends using data.
- Functional computer knowledge, including Excel spreadsheets, pivot tables and Microsoft Office products.
- Outstanding time management skills and the ability to simultaneously manage multiple tasks while remaining self-directed.
It would be great if you also have:
- Experience dealing with offshore management
- Experience in having complete accountability over a business function(operations, staffing, budget)
- Qualified candidates will be rewarded with a chance to join a fast growing organization that will keep you on your toes with new ideas, changes and opportunities to learn and grow.
- We value each position as an integral component of Patient Shared Services-everyone contributes to our overall success.
- Great new offices in Southfield, MI—office building has a restaurant, florist and free access to onsite fitness center.
- We support our employees with stability, schedule flexibility, and a healthy work-life balance.
- Employees receive quality classroom, hands-on training and refresher courses to ensure their success.
- Work alongside cool and friendly coworkers who have a solid work ethic but know how to have fun-pot lucks, team celebrations, employee recognitions, and birthday celebrations.
- Expectations are high, but the work is never boring you will have the chance to make a difference by helping others.
- A fantastic Total Rewards package including very competitive compensation programs, a variety of healthcare/dental/vision programs that are mostly funded by Accretive Health to choose from, work life balance with paid time off for vacations, illness and volunteering, 401k program with company match and much more!
Sound like you?
Accretive Health is a leading provider of services to healthcare providers. Our business purpose is to help U.S. hospitals, physicians and other healthcare providers more efficiently manage their revenue cycle operations and population-based health management initiatives. Our distinctive operating model that includes people, process and sophisticated integrated technology helps our customers realize sustainable improvements in their operating margins and improve the satisfaction of their patients, physicians and staff. Our customers typically are multi-hospital systems, including faith-based or community healthcare systems, academic medical centers and independent ambulatory clinics, and their affiliated physician practice groups, and in some cases payer organizations. Our revenue cycle solution spans our customers' entire revenue cycle, unlike competing services that we believe address only a portion of the revenue cycle or focus solely on cost reductions. The Quality division, which includes our Population Health and Intra-Stay Quality offerings, spans the entire healthcare delivery continuum. The solutions enable providers to manage the health of their patient populations by delivering higher quality care while reducing aggregate cost of care. We deliver services to advance the healthcare triple aim: improved clinical quality, increased patient satisfaction, and lower cost.